Spooktacular Video Contest
Here is an IMVU video contest. Here’s what you should know.
What are they looking for?
They want something similar to Pixar short films: lasting and will leave an impression. Share a story line without hardly any words. And be unique.
What is the theme?
They want you to dress up for halloween. Use a Halloween theme like a haunted house, trick-or-treating, a pumpkin patch or a masquerade ball.
DEADLINE: October 11th, 2013
- Must be a US Resident and, at least, 18 years old.
- Winners accounced October 18th.
- First place prize is $1,500.
- Second place prize is $500.
Contest video requirements:
- Your video must be 2 to 5 minutes in length.
- Your video must be General Audience (GA) appropriate
- Your Video must be completely original; be solely created by you; and not infringe the rights of any third party
- You must upload the video to your personal YouTube account and provide the link to your Video in your Entry.
- Your video must be set to private and include #IMVUHalloween13 in the title (example: #IMVUHalloween13 Monster Bash)
- You may not submit a previously published video
- Applicability of Halloween Theme (10%)
- Creativity (20%)
- Originality (20%)
- Strengh of story (30%)
- Visual Appeal (20%)